|Major Carriers||STC, Mobily, Zain|
|Message length||160 characters.|
|Support for Concatenated message||-|
|Sender ID Supported||
|Support for Two Way SMS||-|
Sender ID registration is required
Unicode is supported
Promotional / Marketing Messages
- Marketing Traffic must go through the marketing route. Numbers on the do-not-disturb list will not receive marketing traffic.
- Marketing traffic is not to be sent between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am, GMT+3 (Saudi Arabia time).
- Marketing traffic sent on the transactional route will fail.
- Sender IDs used for sending advertising/promotional content must include the postfix "AD". For example, if the client wants the sender ID to be "FunSun", then the client must register and use "FunSun-AD" or "FunSun AD".
- Please ensure you have a separate sub-account ID and sender ID for each traffic type.
Opt-Out Requirements (Marketing/Promotional Messages)
- All marketing/promotional messages should end with Do-Not-Disturb activation details.
- For English messages: "To Stop, send 3311 to 900"
- For Arabic messages: "900 لإيقاف الرسائل الاعلانية ارسل 3311 الى"
Whitelisting of Content
- Whitelisting of content is mandatory for messages to be successfully delivered
- Transactional traffic must go via the transactional route. Numbers on the do-not-disturb list will receive transactional/notification SMS.
The following types of messaging on all SMS messaging products are all prohibited:
- Adult Content
- Religious content
- Political Content