|Alpha Dynamic (up to 11 Characters)
Numeric Sender ID not supported
|SFR, Orange France, Free Mobile, Bouygues Telecom
|Support for Concatenated message
|Sender ID Supported
|Support for Two Way SMS
|Yes (Long Code/Short Code)
Sending Marketing traffic on Sundays, french holidays and between 10:00PM to 08:00AM on other days is prohibited.
Opt In Requirements:
- All receiving recipients must be opted in to receive marketing content or communication.
- Sending to purchased/imported lists of recipients who have not opted in is not allowed.
Opt Out and Help Requirements:
- All SMS sent should allow "STOP / HELP/ OPT-OUT" for the recipient to exercise the option to stop receiving SMS.
- Recipients on "Do-Not-Call or Do-Not-Disturb" registries should not be contacted.
- French mobile networks block marketing SMS traffic between 10pm and 8am, on Sundays, and on French public holidays. If messages are sent during these restricted times, they will be queued and sent the following day.
- Adult Content
France now has a Allowed and Forbidden list of brands
- Those Sender ID that is in the Allowed list will have to provide LOA.
- Those Sender ID that is in the Forbidden list is NOT ALLOWED to send traffic.
- If Sender ID is in neither in Allowed nor Forbidden list of brands, Sender ID is Alpha Dynamic