- Login to the new customer portal and go to Campaign Manager -> SMS Sender.
- Under destination, choose upload and select the file you want to upload. Click here for a sample file
- Once the file is uploaded you should see columns like Mobile, First name, Last name, order number and date. If you got a smaller screen try scrolling on the right, so you can see order number and date column.
- Tag Mobile number first by click the arrow down button. Mobile, First name and Last name are the default fields, where Mobile is mandatory.
- Let's say you want order number as a new field, all you have to do is click the arrow down button on the order number column.
- On the field provided type the name of the new field, for this example just type "order" and press enter and then select "order".
- To include this on your message click "Add fields" under Message and you should see a dropdown value called “order”.
If you want to add custom fields on your messages, remember to include it on your .csv, .txt or .xls file, before uploading.
Here is a quick screencast