There are two ways to add credits to your account on your customer portal :
1. You can add credits from the bottom-left menu by clicking “Add credit” :
Payment details page :
Once you are on the Payments Details page, follow these steps to make a payment:
1. Enter your desired amount in the Top up amount field. The minimum amount is ten (10) Euros. Currently, transactions are only allowed in Euros currency.
2. You will need to enter the name on your credit card, credit card number, expiry date and verification number (a 3-4 digit number at the back or front of your card).
7. You can save the information on your card by ticking the checkbox that says “Save my payment information for future billings”. You can also disable or enable your auto-payment details. By default it is enabled for you, 10 Euros will be debited to your credit card when the balance falls below or equal the threshold amount (by default it is 5 Euros).
8. Once the payment has been successfully made, you will be directed to the transaction page.
9. All transactions go through our internal payment reviews, before a credit can be successfully added. This is to ensure that your payment information is fully protected.
10. Once your payment is approved (Success status), you will receive an approval email.
11. If your payment is not approved (Failed status), you can either use another credit card account. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.