Once you have created your account, you will have an administrator access by default. This means that you can invite any number of users and manage them (e.g. deactivating users, removing users from your account, give them permissions on certain menus or sub-accounts).
Inviting new users
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. Under the profile menu click Mange users
3. Click “Invite users” button at the left.
4. Enter the email address of the user you want to invite to your account. You can invite as many users as you want at the same time.
5. After entering the email addresses of the users you wish to invite, click the "Set Permission" button to set the menu and sub-account permissions. By default permissions are set as "User" and you need to set the modules that your users will going to access.
User type permissions don't have access to Pricing, Payment and User Management modules. Only admin type of permissions have access to these modules.
After setting the module permissions, you can set the sub-accounts your user can access.
6. After you entered the number of users you wish to invite and have set the permission levels, click “Send Invites”.
7. Invited users will be shown under “Pending Invitations”. Previously-invited users, existing users and users with disposable email addresses will not be shown.
9. To remove a user or to resend an invitation, click on the particular user under “Pending invitations”.
10. Once a user receives the email invite link, which is valid for seven days, the user will be asked to enter his password.
11. After the user enters his password, he will be able to login to the new customer portal.
12. The user will now be registered under “Active Users”.
Deactivating and removing users
1. Assuming you have administrator access, login the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to Configuration -> User Management.
3. Click on one of the users under “Active users”.
4. To remove a user, simply click “Remove user”, or if you want to deactivate a user, click on “Deactivate”.
5. Deactivated users will be listed under “Deactivated users”, while users that have been removed will be completely removed from the account. You can however still invite the users that have been previously removed.