Once you have created your account, you will have an administrator access by default. This means that you can invite any number of users and manage them (e.g. deactivating users, removing users from your account or giving any users administrator access).
Inviting new users
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu go to Configuration -> User Management.
3. Click “Invite users” button at the left.
4. Enter the email address of the user you want to invite to your account. You can invite as many users as you want at the same time.
5. By default, the admin permission level is disabled. This means that a user can access everything on the customer portal except for the “User Management” feature.
6. To enable admin permission level, please click on the permission level toggle.
7. After you have entered the number of users you wish to invite and have set the permission levels, click “Send Invites”.
8. Invited users will be shown under “Pending Invitations”. Previously-invited users, existing users and users with disposable email addresses will not be shown.
9. To remove a user or to resend an invitation, click on the particular user under “Pending invitations”.
10. Once a user receives the email invite link, which is valid for seven days, the user will be asked to enter his password.
11. After the user enters his password, he will be able to login to the new customer portal.
12. The user will now be registered under “Active Users”.
Deactivating and removing users
1. Assuming you have administrator access, login the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to Configuration -> User Management.
3. Click on one of the users under “Active users”.
4. To remove a user, simply click “Remove user”, or if you want to deactivate a user, click on “Deactivate”.
5. Deactivated users will be listed under “Deactivated users”, while users that have been removed will be completely removed from the account. You can however still invite the users that have been previously removed.