Get your user settings
Your user settings contains all the information on your personal details, including account details, billing details, and password.
To get to your user settings,
- Log into the Customer Portal.
- Click your profile name on the top right corner of your app and select User Settings.
Upload your personal details
To update your personal details,
1. Click on the profile tab.
2. You can amend the First Name and Last Name fields by changing the values on the input fields.
3. Click “Update Profile” button, to save your changes.
If you wish to update your mobile number and email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating your account details
Your account detail includes your account name and billing details. To update:
1. Click the account tab.
2. Type a new account name on the field provided. Do note that account names are limited to 255 alphanumeric characters.
3. Type the correct billing details on the input fields provided. This includes Company name, Company Address, Country and Invoice Emails.
4. Click “Update Account” button, to save your changes.
Your billing details will be used for invoices or receipts. Make sure you select the correct country where your business is located to add the correct tax code to your invoices.
Under Invoice Emails, you can add as many emails as you wish. These registered emails will receive all related invoices. The invoices could be addressed to one or two of your finance team members.
Changing your password
If you wish to change your password, you will need to enter your existing password and the new password. Your password should contain one number and one special character with a minimum of 8 characters.
To change your password:
1. Click “Change Password” tab.
2. Enter your existing password on the field provided.
3. Enter your new password and confirm new password on the fields provided.
4. Click “Update Password” to save your changes.
Alternatively, if you are unable to recall your password, simply logout and click “Forgot password” on the login page.