Here are the possible message statuses in 8x8 Connect:
- PROCESSING - the message has been received by our platform and it is currently being processed before being sent to the carrier.
- SENT - The message has been sent to the operator and 8x8 has not received an acknowledgment yet from the operator.
- DELIVERED - Means the message has been "delivered to the handset". If the status is not available from the operators, this means that 8x8 has received the confirmation from the carrier that the message has been "delivered to the carrier".
- UNDELIVERED - We have received confirmation that the message was not delivered. This can be due to various reasons such as:
- Mobile handset is unavailable (e.g. mobile is switched off or on roaming mode)
- Filtered out by the operator
- REJECTED - The message has not been accepted by our platform. This can be due to some errors such as incorrect mobile number or insufficient credit. You will not be charged for rejected messages.
Hi team, what is the difference between status "SENT" and "DELIVERED"?
Greetings team, what's wrong when the status is undelivered? Possibly reason is
How to resolve it?