Our reports will provide you with insights on the total messages you have sent to date such as how many were delivered, rejected or even undelivered. Reports will also help you decide when or how to send your next SMS campaign.
On our new customer portal, the data on your reports will be collated from 1 August 2017 onwards. Any data between 1 April to 1 August 2017, can be obtained by sending an email request to our support team.
Before you can start viewing your reporting results, you will need to have sent or successfully completed at least one SMS campaign. Otherwise, there will be no data available to display in the report section.
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, click Analytics -> Reports.
3. By default, the report will display data in the past one week based on the current date.
4. Click on the date range field on the upper left to select different date presets or customise your preferred date range.
5. You can further filter your reports by sub-account, country or operator.
6.You can save these filters as preferred filter options and reuse them anytime. To save your filter as a template, click on ‘Save filters’.
7. After clicking, the application will prompt you to type the name of your preferred filter option.
8. To reuse the filter that you just saved, just click ‘Filters’ on the upper left of the box, and select the filter template you have just saved.
9. Both the graph and the data grid shows the total messages that were delivered, undelivered and rejected in a given day based on the date range that you have selected.
10. To download your reports, click the ‘Download’ button on the upper right. The name of the file starts with suffix ‘Trafficrecords’ followed by the date range that you have selected. Do note that reports are always in .csv format.
11. You can also view the delivery rate and cost on the graph in a given day based on the date range that you select. To do that, select the small graphs below the main graph.
12. The data grid columns includes:
- Date - the date the messages were processed and sent
- Delivered - the volume of delivered messages
- Undelivered - the volume of undelivered messages
- Total - the total volume of messages sent
- Rejected - the total volume of rejected messages
- Delivery Rate - the delivery rate of the messages sent.
- Cost - the total cost based on the total volume of messages sent
For more information on the respective message statuses, please check the relevant article.
13. If you click on each individual record on the data grid, you will be redirected to a more detailed view of the reports called “Logs”. For more information on Logs, please click here.