Our reports will provide you with insights on the total messages you have sent to date such as how many were delivered, rejected or even undelivered. Reports will also help you decide when or how to send your next SMS campaign.
On our new customer portal, the data on your reports will be collated from 1 August 2017 onwards. Any data between 1 April to 1 August 2017, can be obtained by sending an email request to our support team.
Before you can start viewing your reporting results, you will need to have sent or successfully completed at least one SMS campaign. Otherwise, there will be no data available to display in the report section.
1. Log into the Customer Portal and click "SMS" on the top menu.
2. From the left navigation menu, click Reports.
3. By default, the report will display data in the past one week based on the current date.
4. Click on the date range field on the upper left to select different date presets or customise your preferred date range.
5. You can further filter your reports by sub-account, country or operator.
6. Both the graph and the data grid shows the total messages that were delivered, undelivered and rejected in a given day based on the date range that you have selected.
7. To download your reports, click ‘Export’ on the upper right data grid. The name of the file starts with suffix ‘Trafficrecords’ followed by the date range that you have selected. Do note that reports are always in .csv format.
8. You can also view the delivery rate and cost on the graph in a given day based on the date range that you select. To do that, select the small graphs below the main graph.
9. The data grid columns includes:
- Date - the date the messages were processed and sent
- Delivered - the volume of delivered messages to the device
- Undelivered - the volume of undelivered messages
- Rejected - the total volume of rejected messages
- Total - the sum of messages that were delivered, undelivered and rejected
- Total chargeable - computed as the sum of delivered and undelivered messages
- Delivery rate - the delivery rate of the messages sent
- Cost - the total cost based on the total chargeable volume
10. If you click on each individual record on the data grid, you will be redirected to a more detailed view of the reports called “Logs”. For more information on Logs, please click here.