Once you have created your account, you will have an administrator access by default. This means that you can invite any number of users and manage them (e.g. deactivating users, removing users from your account or giving any users administrator access).
Inviting new users :
- Log into the Customer Portal.
- From the left navigation menu go to Configuration -> User Management.
- Click “Invite users” button at the left.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to invite to your account. You can invite as many users as you want at the same time.
- Click "Set Permission" after entering the email address or email addresses you want to invite
- By default, you need to select the modules(menus) you want your users to have access. Also on the list by default, your users have access to all your sub-accounts, you can also set this for your users. If you select the permission as "Admin", your users have access to all the menu except for Pricing and Payments, only the user who created this account has access to these modules.Please note that you can set permission to allow users to view the message body of any sms, we've added this to protect any confidential information that you don't want your users to see.
- After you have entered the number of users you wish to invite and have set the permission levels, click “Send Invites”.
- Invited users will be shown under “Pending Invitations”. Previously-invited users, existing users and users with disposable email addresses will not be shown.
- To remove a user or to resend an invitation, click on the particular user under “Pending invitations”.
- Once a user receives the email invite link, which is valid for seven days, the user will be asked to enter his password.
- After the user enters his password, he will be able to login to the new customer portal.
- The user will now be registered under “Active Users”.