Sending bulk messages is easy. You can upload a file or use our Group feature. Follow these steps to send bulk messages.
1. Log in to the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to Sender.
3. Select SMS and Subaccount
4. Select "Add a Contact or choose existing" then start typing the name of the group to search or click on the dropdown arrow to select the group you wish to send to.
You can add multiple groups or add in a contact that you may have missed out on.
4. Select "compose message". Key in the Sender ID that you wish to use for this message. We always save your Sender ID automatically, so the next time you wish to use the same Sender ID, all you have to do is search and select from the dropdown list. Sender ID will also appear in your message preview.
Note: Some countries do not support alphanumeric Sender IDs. Should they are supported, pre-registration is sometimes also required. Additionally, we discourage the use of single spacing as this might affect the successful delivery of your messages. Single spacing may vary for different operators in different countries. Please contact our support team, for assistance with regards to your Sender IDs.
5. Once you have selected or keyed in the Sender ID of your choosing, you can start typing your message on the text area provided. Each SMS has a maximum length of 160 characters for standard characters (ASCII); if you use Unicode characters, the maximum length will be 70 characters.
8. You are almost done! Now you can name your campaign and also decide on a client message ID (maximum of 50 characters). Typically, your messages are considered as campaigns. A campaign name is pre-generated for you, which you can override by typing on the field provided.
8. You are almost done! Now select when you wish to send your message. To schedule, your message, select “Schedule for later”. Thereafter, click on the date and time box on the left to select a date and time you wish to send your message. You can schedule your message for up to 30 days ahead or schedule your message to a different timezone. This can be done by clicking on the timezone box on the right. Your default timezone is set to where you are currently located.
10. Click “Submit” to process your message, you can choose to start all over by clicking on “Cancel”.
11. A confirmation that your message has been created successfully. It will show key details like message preview, subaccount, cost, recipient, and when the message will be sent.
12. Click on “Go to campaigns”, the application will redirect you to the campaigns page. You can view the list of your campaigns anytime, clicking on the "Campaigns" tab.