Sending bulk messages is easy. You can upload a file or use our Group feature. Follow these steps to send bulk messages.
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to SMS Sender.
3. Select Groups then start typing the name of the group to search or click on the dropdown arrow to select the group you wish to send to.
4. Key in the Sender ID that you wish to use for this message. We always save your Sender ID automatically, so the next time you wish to use the same Sender ID, all you have to do is search and select from the dropdown list.
Note: Some countries do not support alphanumeric Sender IDs. Should they are supported, pre-registration is sometimes also required. Additionally, we discourage the use of single spacing as this might affect the successful delivery of your messages. Single spacing may vary for different operators in different countries. Please contact our support team, for assistance with regards to your Sender IDs.
5. Once you have selected or keyed in the Sender ID you want, you can start typing your message on the text area provided. Each SMS has a maximum length of 160 characters for standard characters (ASCII); if you use Unicode characters, the maximum length will be 70 characters.
6. You can use “Add fields” to personalise your messages. Just click on the link and select the first name or last name in your contacts list.
7. Once you are done writing your message, you can save your message as a template by clicking on the “Save as a template” box. To use the template, click on “Select a template” and select the message template you wish to use. This will save you time without having to retype the same contents over and over again.
8. You are almost done! Now select when you wish to send your message. To schedule your message, select “Schedule this message”. Thereafter, click on the date and time box on the left to select a date and time you wish to send your message. You can schedule your message to a different timezone. This can be done by clicking on the timezone box on the right. Your default timezone is set to where you are currently located.
9. After you signed-up, a sub-account is created and pre-selected for you. You can change this if you have different sub-accounts, sub-accounts can be created through request from our ops team here.
10. Click “Process Now” to process your message, you can choose to start all over by clicking on “Start Again”.
11. A final confirmation will prompt you to review your message. Typically, your messages are considered as campaigns. A campaign name is pre-generated for you, which you can override it by typing on the field provided.
12. After clicking on “Send”, the application will redirect you to the campaign page. You can view the list of your campaigns anytime, under Analytics -> Campaigns.