After making any payment, you can easily check the status of your transactions by viewing the transactions page.
Note: For postpaid accounts, you need to email finance to request for your invoices. Viewing transactions will only work for non-postpaid accounts.
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to Payments -> Transactions to start viewing your transactions.
3. Your transaction status can be marked as:
- Under Review - If you just top-up new credits, updates typically takes only a few minutes.
- Success - Payments have been approved, and credits will be added immediately.
- Failed - If the transaction appears to be suspicious.
4. If your transaction is approved (marked as ‘success’), you should see a printer icon on the right, where you can print, view or save your transaction.
5. This is what a successful transaction will look like :