After making any payment, you can easily check the status of your transactions by viewing the transactions page.
Note: For postpaid accounts, you need to email finance to request for your invoices. Viewing transactions will only work for non-postpaid accounts.
1. Log into the Customer Portal.
2. From the left navigation menu, go to Payment and click Transactions tab to start viewing your transactions.
3. Your transaction status can be marked as:
- Under Review - If you just top-up new credits, updates typically takes only a few minutes.
- Success - Payments have been approved, and credits will be added immediately.
- Failed - If the transaction appears to be suspicious.
4. If your transaction is approved (marked as ‘success’), you should see a printer icon on the right, where you can print, view or save your transaction.