Supported payment methods include Credit Card, Paypal and bank transfer.
There are two ways to add credits to your account:
1. You can add credits from the top-right menu by clicking the “plus” sign on the balance box:
2. Alternatively, refer to the left navigation menu under Payments -> Top Up.
Both methods will redirect you to the Payment Details page (Top Up).
Tutorial on the customer portal :
1. Enter your desired amount in the Top up amount field. The minimum amount is ten (10) Euros. Currently, transactions are only allowed in Euros currency.
2. You can choose Paypal or credit card to make your payments.
3. If you choose Paypal, click the “Pay with Paypal“ button.
4. Enter your Paypal credentials accordingly.
5. Paypal will populate your payments and redirect you to the Paypal summary page to review and confirm your payment.
6. For credit card payments, you will need to enter the name on your credit card, credit card number, expiry date and verification number (a 3-4 digit number at the back or front of your card).
7. You can save the information on your card by ticking the checkbox that says “Save my payment information for future billings”
8. Once the payment has been successfully made, either by credit card or Paypal, you will be directed to the transaction page.
9. All transactions go through our internal payment reviews, before a credit can be successfully added. This is to ensure that your payment information is fully protected.
10. Once your payment is approved (Success status), you will receive an approval email.
11. If your payment is not approved (Failed status), you can either use another credit card or Paypal account. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com.