Supported payment methods include Credit Card and bank transfer.
There are two ways to add credits to your account:
1. You can add credits from the top-right menu by clicking the “plus” sign on the balance box:
2. Alternatively, refer to the left navigation menu under Payments -> Top Up.
Both methods will redirect you to the Payment Details page (Top Up).
1. Enter your desired amount in the top up amount field. The minimum amount is ten (10) Euros. Currently, transactions are only allowed in Euros currency.
2. For credit card payments, you will need to enter the name on your credit card, credit card number, expiry date and verification number (a 3-4 digit number at the back or front of your card).
3. You can save the information on your card by ticking the checkbox that says “Save my payment information for future billings”
4. Once the payment has been successfully made, you will be directed to the transaction page.
5. All transactions go through our internal payment reviews, before a credit can be successfully added. This is to ensure that your payment information is fully protected.
6. Once your payment is approved (Success status), you will receive an approval email.
7. If your payment is not approved (Failed status), you can use another credit card. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.